You ask. We answer!
- How do I schedule my installation?
Scheduling is easy. Click Installation to get started. You'll enter your installation address and contact information. Select your installation time block. You'll receive installation appointment confirmation via your preferred method of communication. We'll take it from there!
- How do I prepare for my technician's visit?
First, be sure that you have received your Orby TV products. Next, in preparation for your technician's visit, clear personal items from around the areas where you want to install your television and equipment. Please note that a member of your household over 18 years of age must be present for installation services.
- How do I pay for my installation?
When you schedule installation, you will be asked to provide a credit card to hold your installation time. When your technician arrives, your credit card will be charged and your technician will then perform installation services. Your card will not be charged until your technician is on site.
- Do I need one receiver of DVR for each TV?
Yes, you'll need one Orby TV receiver or DVR for each TV where you want our service. However, some customers start with one box and buy additional ones when they're ready. It's important to remember that all set top boxes must be purchased separately as they are not provided by MasTec.
- What if I need to change or cancel my installation?
We work around you! Contact us to update your installation time block
- How long will my installation take?
Depending on the complexity of your personal set up, plan on your technician spending 60 to 90 minutes in your home.
- Should I tip my technician?
No. Our technicians do not accept gratuities or gifts. But, feedback and high fives are encouraged!
- Who do I contact if I need help or have questions?
To reach out by email, chat, or phone, visit the Contact Us page.
- Do your technicians get background checks?
Yes. Our technicians undergo a rigorous background check in order to qualify for employment at MasTec.
- If I decide I don't want Orby TV after the installation is complete, is the installation fee refundable?
No, once the technician arrives at your house and you agree to the installation and the installation is completed ALL fees are final and non-refundable.
- Does the dish cost extra?
No, it is included in the installation fee and is non-refundable after installation is complete.
Our service installation is your delight, or we make it right.